Experiential Education and Counseling
This amazing, interactive, and unique approach has been developed and honed throughout our many years of experience in helping couples. In essence, experiential therapy is the utilization of experiences to enhance the therapeutic process and is a vital part of our programs. Our experiential services are memorable, engaging and sensory-rich, and they are specifically designed to target our clients personal and relational needs. This valuable part of our program brings about enhanced change and incredible realizations. It is also a wonderful way to work on your marital dynamics.
Furthermore, it is a fabulous way to get out of the office and take a break from traditional therapy to supplement your marital experience in a transformational way like none other. We have about 25 different experiential exercises that work wonderfully for couples to improve communication, learn conflict resolution skills, grow trust and unity, increase intimacy, build active-listening skills, and rebuild relationships. They are full of practical applications and specific insights for your future life together and they will help better your relationship for years to come!
Learn more below about each of our experiential offerings
- Rock Climbing– An incredible opportunity to grow in your connection and trust.
- High Ropes Course – Here you’ll grow in motivating one another and enhancing your personal abilities to reach new goals.
- Low Ropes Course – This is a powerful team building experience in which you’ll learn how to work and function better together and grow in your unity.
- Hiking – Through this interactive experience you’ll grow in your longevity and commitment to one another.
- Equine Therapy – Getting your spouse or kids to do what you want or need is no easy task, and neither is getting a thousand pound animal.
- Kayaking – Time to get in sync. This can often be one of the most difficult things for couples to do in marriage but also the most rewarding.
Thank you so much for taking the time to meet with us and take us rock climbing…It was a great experience and we got so much out of the counseling. We LOVED it and the whole day prompted a lot of great discussion. We hope to be able to come again!
Stay in touch and get updates and promotional information from us